When you become the proud owner of a historical building, history is being made and that history remains for future generations to see.
Owning a historical building comes with great pride and responsibility, which is why incredible care and attention to detail is required when repairing or making changes to a building of historical importance.
Through the use of traditional techniques, materials, experience, knowledge and an overwhelming passion for historic buildings, our talented team of master craftspeople and engineers will bring your plans to life.
Our master craftspeople have a vast amount of experience and knowledge in:
- Hot lime mixing (lime mortar)
- Lime renders & washes
- Lime plaster
- Limecrete flooring
- Oakum & cotton caulking
- Natural insulation installation
- Clay paint decorating
- Roof overhaul & repairs – Kent peg tiles, thatch roofs, lead, slate, etc.
- Oak construction & repairs
- Dry stone walling
- Carpentry & joinery – Sash windows, staircases, flooring, structural beams, etc.
- Iron window repairs
For information and advice on any of our services, please feel free to call or email and one of the team will be happy to help.